(via Zoom) Lunchtime Learning: Engagement 101--How to THRIVE at Work! Online
Join us via Zoom* and learn how to connect at work in meaningful ways that help you not only survive, but THRIVE! This session will offer ideas and information to help enhance your success and the value of the work you do.
By the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- Explain why engaging in work is important.
- Identify three career goals.
- Align work activities with career goals.
- Say "no" to requests for time.
*Zoom information will be shared with you 2 hours before the workshop at the email you provided during registration. This lunchtime learning session is sponsored by the VCU School of Medicine Office of Faculty Affairs. If you have any questions, please contact: email@example.com.
- Tuesday, August 18, 2020
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- MCV Campus
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
Education Program Coordinator