Planning for Successful Promotion and Tenure in VCU School of Medicine
Date & Time: Wednesday, November 14, 2018 • 9 am - 11 am
Location: Molecular Medicine Research Bldg., 1st Fl, Rooms 1009/1011
• Tips from department leadership • Review of P&T process • Time for Q&A and discussion
Dr. Betsy Ripley, Professor and Interim Senior Associate Dean for Faculty Affairs, SOM
Dr. Ann Fulcher, Professor and Chair, Department of Radiology, SOM
Come learn about approaches to successful promotion and tenure (P&T) planning and review and hear about P&T from the department leaderships’ perspective. As a result of participating in this seminar, attendees will be able to:
- better understand the promotion and tenure process in the School of Medicine.
- identify and access resources to assist the promotion and tenure planning.
- describe the key elements of a successful P&T packet.
- avoid common pitfalls in preparing documentation for P&T.
This seminar is sponsored by the Office of Faculty Affairs, School of Medicine. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Wednesday, November 14, 2018
- 9:00am - 11:00am
- MMRB 1009/11
- MCV Campus
Education Program Coordinator