Lunchtime Learning: Designing Posters and Presentations
Kenneth Warren Foster, Ed.D, Instructional Technologist for Medical Education
La'tisha Roberson, M.Ed., Training Specialist for Medical Education
VCU School of Medicine Office of Faculty Affairs
All members of the VCU community including fellows, housestaff, Inova and VAMC faculty are invited.
By the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Identify essential design elements for creating slides for meeting, conference, and grand rounds presentations.
- Identify online resources that contain high-quality images and graphics for presentations.
- Recognize best practices for designing academic posters that visually summarize, communicate, and engage.
- Locate and modify VCU and VCU Health brand templates for presentation and poster design.
Note: All VCU members are welcome, however, authors that have submitted proposals for the VCU School of Medicine Medical Education Symposium on 4/4/18 are especially encouraged to attend.
For directions to workshop location, visit the MCV Campus map available here: http://www.maps.vcu.edu/pdfs/mcv_map.pdf
- Wednesday, February 21, 2018
- 12:00pm - 1:30pm
- MMEC 3-101
- MCV Campus
Education Program Coordinator