(via Zoom) Brown Bag Session: Publishing Your Educational Scholarship in MedEdPortal Online
This virtual Brown Bag Session is designed for those relatively new to MedEdPORTAL - bring your ideas and begin to refine them during the session.
By the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- Explain the difference between an educational research project and a MedEdPORTAL submission.
- Compare and contrast an Educational Summary Report (ESR) and a traditional manuscript.
- Appraise a sample ESR for strengths and weaknesses .
*Zoom information will be shared with you 2 hours before the workshop at the email you provided during registration. This brown bag session is sponsored by the VCU School of Medicine Office of Faculty Affairs. If you have any questions, please contact: email@example.com.
This brown bag session is sponsored by the Office of Faculty Affairs.
- Thursday, September 24, 2020
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- MCV Campus
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
Education Program Coordinator