Faculty Development: It's About Your Success
All members of the VCU community including fellows, housestaff & Inova and VAMC faculty are invited.
Lunch provided with RSVP by Monday, November 5.
What are the faculty development resources available for your professional growth? Do you know where to look for those resources? Do you know the resources available in your own backyard. Come and discover some of the answers to your questions and how to navigate through all the resources.
Betsy Ripley, M.D., M.S., RAC, Interim Senior Associate Dean for Faculty Affairs
Jean Bailey, Ph.D., Assistant Dean for Faculty Development
Kenneth Warren Foster, Ed.D., Instructional Technologist for Medical Education
After attending this seminar, you will be able to:
- Discuss the meaning of faculty development and the importance to your career.
- Identify resources that are available to assist you in your professional development.
- Identify resources in the School of Medicine and at VCU that are available to assist you in your professional development.
- Make a plan for your faculty development.
- Wednesday, November 7, 2018
- 12:00pm - 1:30pm
- Kontos MSB 104/5
- MCV Campus
Registration has closed.