Annual WISDM Leadership Conference 2018
Models of Leadership: Where Do You Fit?
Register at: https://vcu.cloud-cme.com/aph.aspx?EID=9015&P=5#. Registrations are not being taken at this site.
- Keynote speaker: VCU Health Behavior and Policy Sheryl Garland, M.H.A., Vice President, Health Policy and Community Relations..
- Spotlight session from our own VCU School of Business Jean Gasen, Ph.D., PCC, Director for Leadership and Executive Coaching.
- Empowering lessons from leading women: Tools and tips for professional growth and leadership.
- Network with colleagues.
- All faculty, students, housestaff, postdocs, administrators, community practitioners and leaders are invited to attend this half-day conference on the MCV Campus.
- Join colleagues to gain skills and insights, renew energy, and invest in your professional career!
More details with registration available soon. For information about the WISDM Leadership Conference, visit http://www.medschool.vcu.edu/wims/wisdm/leadershipconference/ or contact Kimberly Sanford, M.D., WISDM Faculty Organization President, firstname.lastname@example.org or Debbie Stewart, Conference Coordinator, SOM Office of Faculty Affairs, email@example.com, 828-6591.
Sponsored by: VCU School of Medicine, VCU School of Dentistry, VCU Health System, Hunter Holmes McGuire Veterans Administration Medical Center
Workshop location: MCV Campus, Jonah L. Larrick Student Center. For directions to workshop location, visit the MCV Campus map available here: http://www.maps.vcu.edu/pdfs/mcv_map.pdf
- Friday, April 27, 2018
- 11:30am - 6:00pm
- Larrick Student Center
- MCV Campus
Education Program Coordinator