School of Medicine Faculty Excellence Awards 2017
Please mark your calendars and join us on Wednesday, September 27, 12 – 1:30 p.m. in the KMSB Auditorium to celebrate all honorees at the 19th Annual Faculty Excellence Awards Program!
Congratulations to this year’s School of Medicine Teaching Excellence Awards recipients!
- Enrique Gerszten, M.D. Faculty Teaching Excellence Award
- Dr. Kimberly Sanford, Pathology
- Irby-James Award for Excellence in Clinical Teaching
- Dr. Duane Williams, Pediatrics
- Distinguished Mentor Award
- Dr. Alpha “Berry” Fowler, III, Internal Medicine, and Dr. S. Murthy Karnam, Physiology and Biophysics
- Educational Innovation/Educational Research Award
- Dr. Sammy Pedram, Internal Medicine / Dr. Michael Joyce, Emergency Medicine
- Wednesday, September 27, 2017
- 12:00pm - 2:00pm
- MCV Campus
Education Program Coordinator